Subject: Re: booting on 630!!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mamoru Yamanishi <yama@radical.biotech.okayama-u.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/04/1996 19:24:19
> After then, I changed "GENERIC-13" kernel and tried to boot.
> However I could not.  The same error was appears (not just as same as
> with "GENERIC_77").

Finally I can recover and boot after doing as follows.

On MacOS side, my disk became to be un-recognized after previous
previous miss-booting.

I checked this disk with "PowerTool4.0.7", that I use to make A/UX
partitions on this.  This tool said, "No driver installed".
I pressed "install" button, which install device driver onto a
certain block of disk.  Then I checked partition map.

I booted with 640x480 256 color mode.  Any other mode have not been
checked yet.  If I have any difficulties, I will report.

Mamoru Yamanishi <yama@radical.biotech.okayama-u.ac.jp>
+81-86-251-8196(voice), +81-86-253-7399(GIII fax)
Dept. Biotechnology, Okayama Univ.