Subject: Re: booting from the 660 av
To: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
From: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/30/1996 19:00:36
> FWIW, the esp driver works fine on my 660av... I can boot multiuser and
> all :) Got ppp running, and now I can telnet in. Way cool :)

Great!  I've noticed a glitch or two on my system--don't know if it's
the driver, the cabling, or the disk, but the driver didn't catch the
errors--annoying little things, like getting an extra period in the
middle of the kernel's .depend file--or losing a single character here
and there.  Oh, well.  It's close, though...  ;-)

> Anyone got a NetBSD-current snapshot, btw?

Steve was working on one--I'm not sure if it ever got finished.

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com