Subject: Re: booting from the 660 av
To: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: alex <axou@tiac.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/30/1996 03:55:27
>Are you using the latest booter?
>Are you in 32-bit addressing mode with virtual memory turned off when
>you try to boot?  What happens when you try it without the miniroot?
>Does the screen clear to white?  If so, what do you see on the screen
>after it does that?

 I'm using the latest version with the virtual memory off

 I tried also without the miniroot but the result is the same I still got
that error message saying that kernel is not supported 4 my mac
maybe I'm doing something wrong since I'm new  in trying unix
I'm booting from the mac os
when I downloaded the kernel with fletch I save it as a tar file

this is my bootlog

Logging to bootlog
Booting...MID_M68K executable: entry 0x3382.
794868+58540+95560+152796+139386

Set _boothowto to 0x2.

 does it make sence ?