Subject: Re: x mac client?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/27/1996 18:46:59
nahhh i ment a client to connect to a xserver and run its programs. there
is no reason i ask this, i am just courious, and my quadra 650 isnt
supported yet for netbsd, nor is my 7200 supported for mklinux :(

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html