Subject: Re: Another addition to the FAQ
To: Stephen More <mores@support.psi.com>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/27/1996 17:03:49
> I am always looking for the best place to find MacBSD
> binaries......IS there any HUGE binary site out
> there????

Something I seem to keep forgetting to add to the Meta-FAQ is that just
about any binary compiled to run for NetBSD/amiga will run on
NetBSD/mac68k.  As a result, you can use the rather huge NetBSD/amiga
archives.  One such location is:

ftp://ftp.uni-regensburg.de/pub4/NetBSD-Amiga/

This site contains a _tremendous_ number of binaries which will work with
MacBSD.  (I think there is a mirror of this site on ftp.netbsd.org, BTW.)

There is a smaller archive of NetBSD/mac68k files located on puma:

ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/contrib/

Does this help?

Later.