Subject: Re: Working Vid Cards..
To: Mack Nagashima <mackn@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/27/1996 05:55:17
> I'm sorry if there is a list somewhere..but i rmember this being
> discussed sometime before and was wondeirng if anyone ever got a list of
> working Video Cards?  And if so..where can i find it?

There has never been an official list of working cards (other than what's
in the info sheet http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/info/).
However, it seems like most 8-bit cards work.  However, there often seems
to be a conflict between video and ethernet cards (there is apparently a
rather nasty interrupt conflict).

Later.