Subject: Re: Ethernet not configured?
To: Thomas Bjorn Andersen <bjorn@daimi.aau.dk>
From: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/26/1996 12:30:46
> On a similar note, I have a IIvx with a focus EtherLan II card in it, which
> is also in the "recognized, but not configured" category. It has a SMC91C92
> chip on it, and I was wondering if anyone was working on a driver for it?

I haven't heard of anyone working on one of those.  I also don't see
anything in dev/ic or dev/isa that claims to support that chip, but that
may just be a lack of code docs.  You might try posting on current-users
to ask if anyone there knows anything about that chip.  I don't  ;-)

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com