Subject: talk...
From: Mack Nagashima <mackn@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/23/1996 21:07:56
	I'm having problems with my talk program...  i'm hooked up via
ppp and when i use talk i can't talk to anyone outside my system...
talking to other users on my box is ok...but wen i try to talk other
systems it keeps checking for invitations on caller's machine and never
establishes any connection...although if someone from outside my system
talk-requests someone on my system the announcement gets through....but i
can't respond because it keeps checking for invitation..i'm using the 1.2
binaries...with the GENERIC kernel..    so..what am i dong wrong?!  THanx
for the helpp :)

-Mack :)