Subject: DiiMO accelerator and netbsd?
From: Michael Hendrick <mlh@abu.b2.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/23/1996 20:07:36
I have seen adds for a DiiMO 50mhz accelerator card w/fpu for the SE/30,
and was wondering if anyone has one of these working under NetBSD.

Also, It seems that if I try to compile a kernel (1.2) with even a plain
GENERIC config file, savecore complains it cannot find device 0/0, and yet
savecore works with the 1.2 GENERIC distribution kernel.  Was the
distribution kernel compiled with something other than the GENERIC config
file?

Final question...  How do I stop console messages from writing to the root
X window and messing the display up?

--
    mlh@b2.org     | And then in a fit of hate, as I worked again at
(Michael Hendrick) | Abulafia's obtuse question "Do you have the password?"