Subject: Re: Source of SE/30 ethernet cards?
To: Denton Gentry <denny.gentry@Eng.Sun.COM>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/23/1996 17:53:23
>  Does anyone know a source for used Asante ethernet cards for the
>  SE/30? They are still sold new through MacWarehouse, but for more
>  money than I am willing to pay ($129).

Denton,

There was a posting on comp.sys.mac.wanted a few days ago by someone who
had a bunch of Apple, Dayna, Asante and Farallon 10Base-T, 10Base-T/Thin,
and AAUI Ethernet cards for sale. They're all used but all have been
checked out and are functional.  The posting said they were all LC/PDS
cards and were being offered for $35 apiece.

If this sounds like what you're looking for you might give them a call at
(517) 486-4683 between 9 and 6 Eastern.  Ask for Artie or E-Mail him at
"aglauner@host.cass.net".  I don't have anything to do with this outfit,
but I did order a couple of cards from them and I'm waiting for UPS to
deliver them.

Hope this helps,
-bob