Subject: Re: 1.2-current machine status update
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/22/1996 21:09:45
On Oct 22,  2:32pm, Colin Wood wrote:
>I'll have to write Scott and Steve and see what they were thinking of
>doing with regards to -current kernels.  (Maybe I'll just cc: the list in
>this reply ;-)  They have done a pretty good job of producing -current
>kernels in the past.

Well, I expect to be doing much the same as in the past.  That is, produce
a snapshot every 3-4 weeks (I'm building one now, will probably be finished
this weekend). As each snapshot is completed, both the binaries and the set
of kernels I build get replaced.  I'll keep NFS_22 around until I get another
that works on my machine, though.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Dave Parnas

"I'd love to go out with you, but I'm converting my calendar watch from
Julian to Gregorian."