Subject: Re: Can not boot with serial console.
To: Yasuhiro Mitsui <viper@super.win.or.jp>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/22/1996 21:34:07
> I try to use serial console. but I switch on Serial console, booter freeze after
> Set _mac68k_vrsrc_cnt to 0
>
> Offcouse Mac does not restart with netbsd.
>
> Does Anyone know this ?
>
> My Mac is
>
> Quadra 950
> Serial console connect printer port.
> Apple Talk does not use.
> Booter version is 1.9.4

What are your settings on the serial console (they should be 9600 bps, 8
bits, No parity, 1 stop bit, I believe).

You might want to verify that you have a working serial connection by
running a terminal emulator like ZTerm on your 950 and typing in it to
see if what you type shows up on the serial console.  If it does,
everything should be good to go.

Later.