Subject: ethernet status
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/22/1996 19:46:15
Ok, while I'm updating the machine status page, I might as well get the
ethernet status page done as well.  If any changes have been made since
July 1 which affect ethernet, or if any additions, corrections, or other
changes need to be made to the ethernet status page, please let me know
asap.

As suggested by David (david@mono.org), it might be a bit misleading to
have a the kernel listed as "recent" on the ethernet status page when the
page was last updated on July 1st, so I'll change the date on the page
unless there's new information to add.

BTW, the page is located at:

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/ethernet.html

Thanks in advance for your input.