Subject: Re: 1.2-current machine status
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Isaac Salpeter <isaac@ticalc.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/20/1996 22:58:15
On Sun, 20 Oct 1996, Colin Wood wrote:

> Basically, what this means is that I know that it doesn't require a
> serial console, but no one has told me for sure whether internal or nubus
> video is the one that is working (or both).  However, I have a feeling
> that an LCII doesn't really have an option for any non-internal video
> (does anyone know if there is such a thing as a PDS video card???), so
> this column should probably have an O in it.

Video cards for the LC PDS slot were pretty common, actually. For a while
I used an LCII with a supermac video card and a 2 page monitor to do DTP.
Not a lot of people had LC's with video cards, but they were made, and
they were faster than the built-in video, usually.

-Isaac

--
Isaac Salpeter
the ticalc.org project