Subject: Re: Announcement--change in port-master
To: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: The Great Mr. Kurtz \[David A. Gatwood\] <davagatw@Mars.utm.edU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/20/1996 19:50:45
On Sun, 20 Oct 1996, Brad Salai wrote:

> It would be difficult to overstate the degree to which you have
> helped me personally, as well as countless others get NetBSD
> running. That is in addition to the progress you have made with
> NetBSD-mac68k itself which has been terrific.

I hate to have to add a me too, but...  I don't think there's a person out
there on this list who hasn't gotten a good share of help from you.  You
are going to still hang around the mailing lists, right?  :-)

It would be difficult to overstate the degree to which you have
contributed to NetBSD-mac68k, as well.  When I compare NetBSD to all the
other free OS'es I've played with (Linux, MkLinux, a couple running on top
of MacOS), I like NetBSD-mac68k best.  Thanks for being a driving force
behind the push to make MacBSD the best it can be.  Good Job....

Better than a good job,
Damn good job.

|David A. Gatwood             And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,  |
|davagatw@mars              Went home and put a bullet through his head.|
|dgatwood@nyx.cs.du.edu              --Edwin Arlington Robinson         |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw -or- http://nox.cs.du.edu:8001/~dgatwood |