Subject: Re: Centris vs. Quadra 610
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/20/1996 15:01:32
Hi again,

The adb should be the same.  The tech notes list the memory address map
as the same(in fact the developer tech note for the Q610/Q650 is maybe
a dozen pages listing the bumped up clocked speed, etc and then
referring one to the Centris 610/650 developer notes for any further info).
The onboard video works.  I don't have any nubus video cards for it, so
I'm unsure of the status there.

Steve Brown
sbrown@best.com