Subject: Re: Color dt! was:(Color X question)
To: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: Udjat <udjat@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/13/1996 12:04:39
On Sun, 13 Oct 1996, M.R. Zucca wrote:

ColorX stuff SNIP!--
> However, after I finish the video driver I'd like to work on a color version
> of dt. This is sort of window dressing but it'll be nice to set the background
> and foreground colors. We can also get colored directories a la linux if a
> few other tools are updated.

Now this sounds like a good idea! I would love to help trouble shoot
this... I also a suggestion for color dt. When error messgaes are sent to
console when running dt there is bleed over from the session that started
dt. (I have dt set to black background, and white background text bleeds
over on error messages to console) If this also could be fixed?

     --Udjat

             udjat@teleport.com - udjat@habit.com - udjat@fta.com
        --- The meaning of life is _unknown_ so stop asking me ok? ---