Subject: Re: double messages
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/11/1996 10:06:33
> I seem to be getting two copies of every message to port-mac68k.  Whose
> mail server is misconfigured and can anything be done about this?

This appears to have been caused by a mail<->news gateway in Japan.
I've u-nsubscribe the offending address, I think, so it should settle
out.  It has caused a rash of u-nsubscribes, too.

-allen

PS.  u-nsubscribe is written this way so that majordomo won't bounce the
     message back to me.

PPS. If you sent an u-nsubscribe message to port-mac68k@netbsd.org in
     the last 24 hours, it has been ignored.  If you wish to get off the
     list, please follow the instructions that you received when you
     subscribed--send mail to majordomo@netbsd.org.  An empty message to
     that address will get you a helpfile.

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com