Subject: Re: Maxapplezoom
To: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
From: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/10/1996 20:37:22
>> Soon even this won't be true. The code I have now can probe the sense lines
>> and know what monitor is on the port and figure out the resolution that way.
>> That's a much better way to do it anyway. :)
>
>I would like to look at your code sometime. Could you send me the
>pointers to your code?

It's not "out" yet. I'm still trying to iron out some problems with mode
switching. When that's done I'll send around a "proof of concept" kernel
to see who can use the code I have now. Then I'll break out the low level
routines into a real driver and distribute a real kernel. When the bugs are
out of that I'll put the code out in the open.

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill