Subject: Re: where's secr11 for MacBSD?
To: Steven Campbell <scampbel@astral.magic.ca>
From: Lutz Albers <lutz@tavari.muc.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/09/1996 16:06:26
On Wed, 9 Oct 1996, Steven Campbell wrote:

> Hi, I'm a resident of Canada, and I'm looking for the secr11 archive for
> NetBSD 1.2.  I need it to get hclnfsd ( the updated bwnfsd ) going for
> authentication on my NetBSD box from a NFS/Share 4 client.

Hi,

why don't you use pcnfsd ? It works without DES (it uses the native
password encryption of the machine). I had it working on my NetBSD
machine without any problems.

ciao
  lutz

Lutz Albers                                     |       What's good ?
Luederitzstr. 14, 81929-Muenchen, Germany       |      Life's good -
<mailto:lutz@muc.de>       ph: +49-89-93940363  | But not fair at all
<http://www.muc.de/~lutz>  fax:+49-89-93940365  |          (Lou Reed)

Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive.