Subject: Re: X11 on a vi?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/05/1996 11:41:41
>Also, is color support for internal video expected soon for the vi?

Yes. Right now I'm close to getting the low-level code working. The rest
is interfacing it to the current driver model.

I'm the guy working on the color video stuff and I own a IIvx. The vi is
the same machine except it's slower and has no fpu. :)

However, the code I'm using will probably also work on most II series machines
and likely most LC's. Other machines can follow the model I set down once
the code is out.

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill