Subject: Re: new ADBTEST kernel available
To: netbsd.com <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Aaron F Godfrey <ag5c+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/02/1996 16:50:46
    Well, I tried the new kernel on my PowerBook 520 (12 megs of RAM,
Quantum 730 Lightening w/ 300 megs NetBSD) and am happy to report that
it works just as well as the previous PowerBook 550 kernel did - ie, I
can type stuff and see what I'm typing.  Unfortunately, there is still
that bug that prevents programs from working properly (almost everything
dies with Illegal Instruction errors...) on 68LC040's...  But, the ADB
stuff seems to work just fine!

                                                        -- Forest
|  Forest Godfrey                           ag5c+@andrew.cmu.edu|
|  Penguins in '97!                       fgodfrey@nyx.cs.du.edu|
|  Go Badgers!               Internet: Use it.  Don't abuse it! |
|  Vote Democrat!     Your share of the national debt>$17,000   |
|         Save the planet!  We don't have a backup copy         |