Subject: Re: [cmason+@CMU.EDU: Color X.]
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/02/1996 10:12:50
> Has the color X code been merged into -current yet??  In other words

No, it is not in the -current.

> Can I compile a kernel with color X support?

No, you can not. The patches were prepared with older sources and as
far as I can tell, the are now newer patches.

> How?  What config options flag, or where do I get source?

Try my place ctpa01.mit.edu:/pub/ivanenko/macbsd The latest patch does
not work, the earlier patch uses old sources. In other words, it does
not work out-of-the-box but you are welcome to have a look.

> Does color X even work on a IIcx with a Toby card??

Yes, This is the kind of hardware I am happily using with color X.

	Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>