Subject: network trouble
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Wagner One <wagner@enteract.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/27/1996 14:18:23
Hi,

I have been running linux on my pc for about 3 years and thought I'd give
netbsd1.1 a try on an old IIci I had around.

Install, etc went fine with no hitches. I configured all the network related
files in /etc that I could think of and cannot get a usable network connection.

I have an Asante MacCon card that is successfully recognized at startup. When
my bootup gets attempts to write to the routing socket it always fails.

Any prods or dumb things I may not have thought of would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

|  Michael Wagner . wagner@enteract.com . root@philzone.enteract.com   |
|         "A bad Dead show is better than a good day at work."         |
|      http://shire.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Mike  Obligatory Dead Content!       |
        O h,  t h e  D r e a d f u l  W i n d  a n d  R a i n