Subject: more apps on offer :-)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mr BOFH <root@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/27/1996 14:37:18
i've successfully compiled these too:

XPostitPlus-2.3.tar.gz  xkeycaps-2.31.tar.gz    xmessage-9408.tar.gz

i'll be happy to send them to anyone who wants me to.

xpostit is like the mac OS stickies (a bit different; more like the
notepad). xmessage is just a dialog that can be told to pop up with a
message under X. xkeycaps is like the mac keycaps thing.

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/public partition/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)