Subject: Re: intvidtest 0.x source
To: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@edsi.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/23/1996 00:02:34
On Sun, 22 Sep 1996, M.R. Zucca wrote:

> The source for the 0.x series of intvidtest kernels is now available at:

I've grabbed this, and things look generally OK to me (a few minor
formatting problems... and I dumped the cosmetic changes, mainly because I
want all of those printf's to go away :-).  I can't say that I like
everything in there, but you did hit it on the nail, anyway; there's some
really hacky things in there.  I'm going to use this as a base to do the
PB520 LC040-related changes, and I'll let you know how things go.

Thanks a million!

--scott

PS - I'm in the process of putting together an update mono X server.
Interested in trying it out, when it's finished?