Subject: Re: A user needs help booting a IIvx
To: None <davagatw@mars.utm.edu>
From: Armen Babikyan <armenb@phish.nether.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/20/1996 18:48:34
  by netbsd1.cygnus.com with SMTP; 20 Sep 1996 22:49:30 -0000
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 18:48:34 -0400 (EDT)
From: Armen Babikyan <armenb@phish.nether.net>
To: davagatw@mars.utm.edu
cc: port-mac68k-outgoing@NetBSD.ORG

> That should replace the netbsd file in /.  If it
> installs as a different filename, use the mini-shell (within the
> installer) and move things around.

The docs say not to use the minishell if you don't know how to use it, and
exactly, i don't know how to use it. i'd really appreciate any pointers
or stuff that i can do. how can i copy files from my mac partition to the
a/ux partition, for example? should i just use the "install" option from
the installer utility? (i'll try that today). can i use simple "mv" for
renaming files? (did i answer my own questions? :-)
thanks for any help.
  - a