Subject: Re: screen stuff
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/19/1996 23:08:53
>I thought that at some point we switched the console to be a VT100.
>
>I'm having NO problems w/ man & friends w/ the console as a VT100. Try that.
>
>Take care,
>
>Bill

I am still having occasional problems w/ the VT100 console, using zsh.
(Which probably acts as a fairly stringent test, with the clever stuff it
does.)  I am sometimes seeing letters (normally 'i's, I think) disappearing
when I use the cursor keys to move past them.

Strange.

I haven't had a moment to look into whether they are zsh bugs or console
bugs, yet.

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@mailbox.co.uk           |  6 Evelyn Road      |
|  Julian Bean   |                               |  TW9 2TF    *UK*    |
|  The 'net interprets censorship as damage, and routes around it.     |