Subject: screen stuff
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alan Larson <larson@net.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/18/1996 15:40:23
  Using a recent set of files (NetBSD 1.2 BETA...) I find that the
terminal support on the console is substantially damaged compared
to the 1.1 release.

  Printing man pages gets many lines with underscoring misplaced, going
to the left edge of the screen.  The screen height is not properly
understood by more, and the screen is often left writing in reverse video
mode.

  /usr/bin/reset gets the error  tset:/usr/lib/tabset/vt100: no such file or directory.

  Of course, the console is running as a VT220, so why did it look for vt100?

  As I recall, the 1.1 release worked much better at this.

	Alan