Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.2 and Color X
To: Kevin Barr <barr0074@gold.tc.umn.edu>
From: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/16/1996 21:16:22
>Also, I'm running on a IIvx. I noticed the drivers for running X-windows
>in color using nuBus video cards, but that these do not currently
>support internal video. Is there a way to run X-windows in color off my
>internal video or do you project a solution for this soon?

I'm working on it as we speak. You're in luck because I also am running on
a IIvx and I know exactly how the video on the IIvx works :)

I'm doing the internal video project in steps. For more details check out
the readme file at:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/outgoing/bjorn

To let you know where we are 0.x is comming to a close soon. I plan to *fly*
thorough 1.x since it really only establishes the default case for 2.x.
Then development on 2.x will start. I'd like to get the whole project done
before December when I return to grad school.

I need testers so keep an eye on this group.

Thanks.

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill