Subject: Partitioning a 40MB drive for use with NetBSD
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Reynolds <Andrew.Reynolds@novanet.ns.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/11/1996 13:24:13
Hi there. I have a 40MB Conner SCSI disk (Apple ROM) sitting in the internal
bay of my IIsi. I want to partition it so that it contains a root partition,
as well as a swap partition. I've tried to do this with Apple HD SC
formatter, as well as the personal edition of the FWB software, with no
success. They seem to require a larger disk, in order to create "standard"
A/UX partitions.

Is there another MacOS formatting utility that will allow me to accomplish
such a task, or do I have to resort to using disklabel? Thanks in advance.

-Andrew Reynolds
andrew@novanet.ns.ca