Subject: Another Newbie question... :)
To: Mac68k List <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <macgeek@pobox.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/10/1996 15:14:54
Thanks for the help with editing/adding things to the passwd file. Worked like
a charm once I knew what to do.

Now for the question: Is there a FAQ for this list? I've only been on for a few
days and don't want to keep bugging you with these "easy" questions....

Also, I'm just starting to learn more UNIX (more than just checking my mail
occasionally, anyway....) so I can run this beast. Can anyone point me to some
good on-line info?

Thanks,
adam

Adam Gerstein                          | Macintosh:       |For PGPKey,
ComputerBoy! Consulting & Design       | The power to     |send mail with the
MacGeek@pobox.com                      | save the world!  |subject:
http://www.pobox.com/~macgeek          |           O-     |INFO: PGPKEY
Freelance work:
 Graphic Design | Illustration | Kick-Ass Web Page Development!