Subject: Newbie questions....
To: Mac68k List <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <macgeek@pobox.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/09/1996 07:11:30
Hey all,
	I just managed to get version 1.1 of NetBSD Mac68k installed on my SE/30.
I'm having problems getting things configured, and wanted to know if anyone
could help me out.
	I need help figuring out how to set up new accounts (I tried vipw, but it
apparently isn't there...).

	I checked the FAQ, but couldn't find any info about this type of thing. If
anyone can tell me what to do or point me to the right info, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
adam

Adam Gerstein                          | Macintosh:       |For PGPKey,
ComputerBoy! Consulting & Design       | The power to     |send mail with the
MacGeek@pobox.com                      | save the world!  |subject:
http://www.pobox.com/~macgeek          |           O-     |INFO: PGPKEY
Freelance work:
 Graphic Design | Illustration | Kick-Ass Web Page Development!