Subject: Re: SBC probs
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg Putrich <gregp@primenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/08/1996 01:16:51
On Sat, 7 Sep 1996, Scott Reynolds wrote:

> If it works, don't bother.  It seems to work on a large majority of disks,
> but there are obviously some strange problems with certain disks.  I seem
> to recall that the Quantum Trailblazer is one of those, but I'm not sure.

I've got a Trailblazer and definately having problems like everyone
else with the errors. The kernel with the sbc driver won't even boot.
An old 40MB Fujitsu I have runs perfectly. Now using it as my root & swap
until the Trailblazer starts behaving.

Could these errors possibly be related to the firmware on the drive?

Greg Putrich - Internet: gregp@primenet.com                       [skeezix]
Public Key 27E97EBD = 62 0E B9 A2 45 D2 64 AC 8A B4 6D 9D 5B 23 90 1F

               A fsck a day keeps the core dump away