Subject: nfs more clues
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mr BOFH <root@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/07/1996 12:55:47
ok, mount_nfs or mount -t nfs used to work in mounting an exported
directory from our sgi's, but it no longer works. The only new thing is
the new nfs kernel. The result, no matter which mount command i use, no
matter which nfs server, is always program version wrong. So presumably
this version of mount is not compatible with the new kernel i've
installed. Ideas?

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/public partition/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)