Subject: loan a Centris 650?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steven Campbell <Steven_Campbell@magic.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/07/1996 08:59:59
Hi.  I'd like to loan you guys my Centris 650 to help with the port of
MacBSD to the Quadra/Centrises.
Here are the specs of the machine:
Centris 650 with FPU and onboard ethernet, clock-chipped to run at 42
MHz ( has blower fan on the CPU for cooling ).
It runs quite stable, and for now functions as my AppleShare 4.02
server.  It hasn't crashed yet, and it's been running continuously for
3 weeks.
It has 16 MB RAM, a Quantum 350 MB hard disk ( it can all be
partitioned for UFS filesystems if desired, there's nothing valuable on
its hard disks ), and 1 MB VRAM, an Asante MacCon-i NuBus ethernet
card, because I figure it'll be easier to get that working than get the
onboard ethernet working. It also has an older CD-300i ( with ROM
version 1.7a ).
I would also ship an AppleDesign keyboard and a Logitech MouseMan with
it.
Where can this machine best be used?
Like I say, I would like it back after the port to the Centris/Quadra
series has gone final, but until then, it's yours.  I just need to know
where I can send it and how I'd arrange to get it back again.

Steven Campbell