Subject: Re: SBC probs
From: The Great Mr. Kurtz \[David A. Gatwood\] <davagatw@mars.utm.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/04/1996 09:22:38
On Wed, 4 Sep 1996, Erik Bertelsen wrote:

> I could not verify media problems, and at some point in time, I decided
> to use the SBC SCSI driver. Since then the problem has disappeared
> completely.

After much consideration, and after the creation of an EZ135 emergency
boot/reinstall cartridge, and since I'm not using the PB145 for NetBSD
regularly anymore and all the important files are on the IIsi & my 7100,
I've decided to try the sbc kernel again.  What's the latest sbc kernel to
try?  Is it 1.2_ALPHA still?

Later,

|David A. Gatwood             And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,  |
|davagatw@mars              Went home and put a bullet through his head.|
|dgatwood@nyx.cs.du.edu              --Edwin Arlington Robinson         |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw -or- http://nox.cs.du.edu:8001/~dgatwood |