Subject: New Intvid Kernel!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/03/1996 22:30:42
Sorry this release took so long but I've got a new intvidtest kernel available
at:

ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/outgoing/bjorn/

This one, again, attempts to add Duo support and external monitor support for
PowerBooks. I'd also appreciate feedback from non-Powerbook users since I
think this will be the last release in the 0.x series. If there is some
glaring problem that needs to be fixed I'll fix it but I'd like to get the
source public soon.

This kernel is merged with the latest source from ftp.netbsd.org despite the
fact that the kernel says it's 1.2 Alpha. I think I just need to do a new
config command but I'm too lazy :)

1.x and 2.x kernels will follow. I'd like to get this whole project done before
December since I'll be moving to grad school which will probably suck away any
time I might have to work on anything NetBSD related. :)

Thanks!

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill