Subject: EZ-135/SY44 or SCSI support broken?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@leech.q7.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/27/1996 23:11:42
I still can't get pine to build. I finally traced it back to a file-system
problem, tar was dropping characters in the files. To narrow down where the
characters were getting dropped, I copied a file 100 times and then ran a
sum on the files. The files varied wildly.

No wonder I was getting random success building pine.

I've had problems with both my Syquest 44M removable and my Syquest EZ-135
removable and I could never get a Zip drive recognized even after following
the "how-to" instructions on macbsd.com

I've tried new SCSI cables, and both GENERIC-64 and GENERIC-67 on my SE/30
20/120.

Any suggestions? Anyone know where GENERIC-7 is and whether that would help me?

Thanks.