Subject: Quadra 630 Rom Vectors
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Godfrey <godfreja@adam.cs.uwec.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/27/1996 12:05:05
Hi there. I have some questions stemming from my lack of knowledge on the
internals of NetBSD/mac68k.

I recently became interested in getting ADB working on Q630 machines (using
MRG). Has anyone else accomplished this yet? I looked through some NetBSD
source and couldn't find where the ROM vectors are stored.

It's is my understanding that if I find all the vectors that are listed in
NetBSD rom sniffer program, MRG will work. Is that right?

The rom sniffer found all but two of the vectors that are needed:
ReadXPRam, and WriteXPRam. Can anyone give me some hints on how to find
these two using Macsbug?

Thanks

Jason Godfrey                                godfreja@adam.cs.uwec.edu
Public Key 889CFB21 = 03 39 5D D7 D6 02 7C 46  CD CB ED 42 9C E6 83 03
http://www.cs.uwec.edu/~godfreja