Subject: Help
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jon Hui <always@hknet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/27/1996 14:53:50
Hi,

I've just donloaded and installed NetBSD 1.1 on my LC III. However, when
the Install Utility is installing the base11 file, a dialog box appear
saying Unimplemented Trap and I have to restart my Mac. This happens
*every* time I install the base11. But installing the other files is OK.
Can anyone tell me what's going wrong?

Besides, the INSTALL file said:
>Some systems will boot and are usable from an external terminal
>(serial tty or SL/IP):
>	LC III
>	Performa 550
>	possibly others
What is external terminal means? Can I install nd use NetBSD on my LC
III? Or is there anyone running NetBSD on an LC III?
Thanks in advance.

-Jon

Jon Hui
<mailto: always@hknet.com>

Do you believe in Macintosh? Please check out
<http://www.evangelist.macaddict.com/> to see how you can help the cause.