Subject: mac68k snapshot
To: None <netbsd-announce@NetBSD.ORG, port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/26/1996 14:02:09
Seeing as how there have been no source changes for a few days...

I have uploaded a new snapshot of NetBSD/mac68k-1.2BETA to:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/
ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/eskimo.copy/
ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/w/wormey/netbsd/
http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

Enjoy,
~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

We don't understand the software, and sometimes we don't understand the
hardware, but we can *___see* the blinking lights!