Subject: Re: Porting Pine?
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@leech.q7.com>
From: The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood] <davagatw@mars.utm.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/24/1996 17:53:19
On Tue, 23 Jul 1996, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:

> Well, I can't get pine to build. Being a bonehead, I just keep trying:
> ./build clean
> ./build neb
> <repeat>
>
> Hey, after a while it compiled pico doing this.

That _should_ work.  Oh yeah, and if you aren't making any changes, and
just want a normal fopy of pine, 3.92 or 3.93, I forget which, is
available on puma.  ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/contrib/unix/

The pine.tar.gz file contains _both_ pine and pico, but pico is included
separately, for ppl who just want that.

Later,

|David A. Gatwood             And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,  |
|davagatw@mars              Went home and put a bullet through his head.|
|dgatwood@nyx.cs.du.edu              --Edwin Arlington Robinson         |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw -or- http://nox.cs.du.edu:8001/~dgatwood |