Subject: Re: IIci Cache Card
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Radke <radke@cpre1.ee.iastate.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/22/1996 13:01:09
> I have seen that , in mac68k/via.c, the cache card for the IIci, was disabled
 ?
> Why ? I have commented this, so my cache card is now enabled, and it runs ver
> well !! ( pfe and POV runs 20% faster :-)

I had assumed it was for debugging purposes, since I don't
have a IIci, it never really mattered to me.  I also
had assumed it didn't work with the cache enabled, since
enabling the external cache on my accelerator doesn't
work without special mods...

Kevin

|/     |)                   ~ Flight Management Systems Engineer
|\evin |\adke                ~ Rockwell-Collins Avionics
radke@cpre1.ee.iastate.edu    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kmradke@fmsb.cca.rockwell.com ~  Iowa State University Grad