Subject: Update to new user gets bomb in booter
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Denton Gentry <Denny.Gentry@Eng.Sun.COM>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/19/1996 15:29:09
  Yesterday I reported a problem with bombing in the booter. Last night
  as a shot in the dark I downloaded Booter 1.8 from eskimo.com to try.
  It booted right up, no problem. I am now a happy netbsd user.

  So my problem is in Booter 1.9.2, not in the netbsd kernel or
  the installation. Is there anything further I can do to diagnose
  the problem in order for it to be fixed in later Booter versions?
  I can install Macsbug if someone tells me what information
  from the debugger would help.
						Denny