Subject: Re: Modem Device
To: Colin Wood <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Josh Hope <melkor@norden1.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/19/1996 18:43:40
>There is a ppp howto somewhere on the website.  Unfortunately, I don't
>quite know where.  I think that Bill Studenmund does, since I believe he
>put it together.  Try something like:

I searched the Web site. There was something that said something about a
PPP and SLIP howto, but it was only a SLIP howto with no mention of PPP
whatsoever.

I searched a lot at www.netbsd.org and www.macbsd.com, to no avail :/ I
also searched the Web and came up with about 20 entries on pppd (nothing
I was looking for, mostly places to download it and Linux instructions)

>ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/private/wrstuden/

Thanks a lot! Why isn't this on the Web page?

Josh Hope
       E-Mail:   melkor@norden1.com
          Web:   http://www.glasscity.net/users/scrptwiz/
"Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"