Subject: Re: another ADB idea
To: Rick Hawkins <rhawkins@iastate.edu>
From: Kelly Campbell <camk@homer.spub.ksu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/18/1996 19:50:20
I read through your mail on ideas for ADB. the ADB drivers are very close
to working on many machines that it doesn't work on currently. I began
porting the CUDA code from mklinux about a month ago, but have since
become very busy at work.

I got pretty close to getting a kernal working with my Quadra 630, and
hopefully provided I get some more time to work on it before school
starts, we'll have some of the adb problems fixed. I know John Wittloski
is pretty busy with his job as well, so that seems to be the major
stumbling block, is finding someone who knows what their doing who also
has enough time to mess with it.

Kelly
--
| Kelly A. Campbell         | Kansas State University     |