Subject: Re: Anyone on a LocalTalk net?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arnaud Blanchard <jblancha@pratique.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/18/1996 23:31:33
At 17:45 17/07/96, Bill Studenmund is rumored to have typed:

> As the subject says, I'm looking for testers. The 1.2 beta code, along
> with booter 1.9.3, has a mode in which we try to avoid problems from a
> LocalTalk net being on the computer. Basically we just set the default
> baud rate to about 1. Neither DCD nor CTS should be doing anything
> (AFAIK), so they should be fine.
>
> The problem though is I can't test it. I moved out from my LocalTalk
> net a year ago. Can someone else try it?

I have a LocalTalk Network :-) ( PhoneNet )
How can I try this ???
What must I do ??

PS I have 2 computers and 1 printer on this network ..
   1 IIci 8/500 running NetBSD 1.2_Alpha, with Kernel sources :-))
   1 PWB 145 running MacOS 7.5

/ Hope that helps, jblancha@pratique.fr