Subject: brwxr-xr-x
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Josh Hope <scrptwiz@glasscity.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/16/1996 21:30:45
So, I go to re-install NetBSD a third (and I hope final time) and now
whenever I try to exec some files in the /usr/bin dir, I get the
following error:

/user/bin/<filename>: Premission denied

I have tried:

chmod 755 <filename>

To no avail.

chmod 000000 <filename>

Wipes everything except the b, so the mode is:

Also, these files w/ the b have a date of 1926, while the rest of the
files have a date of 1995...

I'd also like to know if there is any way to get info in and out of
NetBSD without having to resort to the installer and quit NetBSD.

Remember, I do have the two computers connected via the printer ports...

Josh Hope
       E-Mail:   scrptwiz@glasscity.net
          Web:   http://www.glasscity.net/users/scrptwiz/
Error reading drive C: <A>bort, <R>etry, <O>h, f**k!