Subject: Re: I hath defeated Murphy
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tesla <bi98js42@acs.wooster.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/16/1996 18:37:46
On Tue, 16 Jul 1996, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> Or use a different formatting package's driver. When I reformatted a
> zip cartridge with a fixed-disk driver (FWB PowerTools I think) which
> didn't eject on shutdown, things were fine even with an HFS partition.

I have reformatted a zip disk to be an AUX root&usr partition, but when I
do Mkfs (macos) or newfs (bsd), I get an error, something like there
aren't any tracks..  In the default settings with Mkfs recognises 0
tracks... so that might be the problem.  I was usign APS powertools to
format the disk.

Jonathan Billings
Home Page at:
<http://pages.wooster.edu/billingsj/>